Thursday, June 21, 2007

NEXT WEEK 61

Come back and check out NEXT guest dj Helper Monkey next week. Should be a treat. Thanks HM.

LISTEN NOW to WEEK 61.

A bit late on the update here...give me a break I just got from Cabo for a bachelor party. The old man needs some time to recover. I swear the first 24 hours in Cabo felt like a week. I will miss random people on the street trying to make me happy by just saying out loud what they think I want. "Weed?, blow?, girls?" "Girls? Girls?... Boys?". If you head down say hello to Luna and don't forget the safe word "Oklahoma".

ON to the Videos for this week.

Hot Hot Heat – Give Up? ( )
couldn't find this Give up? so how about You Owe Me an IOU


The Bravery – Every Word Is a Knife In My Ear (The Sun and the Moon)
Really bad audio


Voxtrot – Ghost (Voxtrot)
backstory


The Winter Sounds – Sound Forged Like Spine (Porcelain Empire)

The Hold Steady – Against the Wind (Bob Seger cover)

Atomic Tom – You always Get What You Want ( single)

The Polyphonic Spree – Section 22: Running Away ( )


John Doe – The Golden State (A Year In the Wilderness)
on the album the duet is with Kathleen Edwards...brilliant.


Matthew Dear – Deserter (Asa Breed)


The Traveling Wilburys – Maxine (The Traveling Wilburys Collection)

Cat Power – Up and Gone (Single for iTunes)

Chris Cornell – Billie Jean (Carry On)


More later
Bro

No comments: