Thursday, June 14, 2007

NEXT WEEK 60

Remember that NEXT rebroadcasts on Sunday nights at 8pm. No more Tony and no football yet so there is no excuse not to listen. Or something like that. On to the videos.

LISTEN NOW. If you are a band that for any reason doesn't want your tune included. Please email me and I will remove it promptly.

Everyone listening to NEXT please help the artists that I play on NEXT by buying CDs, concert tickets and shirts. If they make money they can make music. Thank you.

The Star Spangles – This Side of The Sun (Dirty Bomb)
wrong song but you should listen to them before you see them at Acme for their NEXT Concert on July 17th. Check out "Which one of the two of us"


Fountains of Wayne – New Routine (Traffic and Weather)
no NEW Routine how about "Sink to the Bottom with You"


The Editors – Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors (The Music’s Coming Through Me)


Pope – Could I Fall In Love Again (Friends Like that EP)

Elvis Costello – Ring of Fire (Anchored in Love: A tribute to June Carter Cash)

Carina Round – Slow Down (Slow Motion Addict)


O.A.R. – Love and Memories (Live from MSG)


Boy in Static – Tear Down (Violet)
Just so you get a taste. "Where it ends"


Seabear – I Sing I Swim (The Ghost that Carried Us Away)
Homemade vid using this tune. Pretty cool.


The Bees – Who Cares What the Question Is? (Octopus)
BEST VID THIS WEEK


Bruce Springsteen and the Sessions Band – Pay me My Money Down (Live in Dublin)
Different version...9 minutes plus. NICE.


More later
Bro

No comments: