Friday, May 25, 2007

NEXT WEEK 57

Man am I behind. Sorry. Here come the vids. If you want to listen to NEXT live catch the rebroadcast on Sunday night at 8 on 107.1 The Peak. Click listen. Or is you'd like to LISTEN NOW--yes now.

The Playlist:

Fields – You Brought This On Yourself

They Might Be Giants – Upside Down Frown

Future Clouds & Radar – You Will Be Loved

Afghan Whigs – I’m A Soldier
Since I'll not getting much video love from YouTube but need to get you some Afghan Whigs.
Bad Words but great feeling.


Why not one more. Debonair.



Guster – Two of Us


Wilco – Impossible Germany

The Basement – Summertimes

Fiction Plane – Two Sisters

Let’s Go Sailing – Better Off

The Mother Hips – White Headphones

Joan Osborne – I’ve Got to use My Imagination

Again not alot of videos...digging deep but that is why you love NEXT.

More Later
Bro

No comments: