Thursday, May 10, 2007

And now for a special programming announcement!






Because tomorrow is the University of Maryland's reading day and finals start on Saturday, some djs can't do their shows. So guess what that means?

It means that I'm going to be filling in for two radio shows tomorrow afternoon/evening. I have some tricks up my sleeves. Perhaps, first show will be just total randomness and the second show will be electronic and hip hop. Honestly, I'm open to ideas and suggestions...

So here are the details for what's going on:

The first airshift I'm doing is from 4 pm to 6 pm. The second airshift is 10 pm to 12 am. Both are happening tomorrow as in Friday, May 11th.

So if you find yourself bored or curious, tune in online at www.wmucradio.com (gotta love online streaming!)

ps- request line is 301-314-8800

2 comments:

cbro said...

Sweet. I will try to listen.

Megs said...

Awesome!