Monday, April 02, 2007

A Waste of time

A great waste of time. So I haven't browsed a bookstore in quite some time. I stumbled upon "The Real Animal House". It lists its self a Mostly Lucid Memior. I love that and relate. I just started reading it and you may be saying..."really...do I need to re-live this? I've seen the movie about 20 times." Well yes you do. It is a quick easy read plus if your wife or girlfriend reads a few passages she might just gain a bit of understanding of you. Oh plus my hometown of Palatine IL gets named in the book too. Always cool when that happens.



The British are coming and this time America is listening.

If you are a band don't send Sony/BMG a hard copy of your latest CD. They want you to sign up at their blog/website. This may be the smartest thing I've heard that the record companies are doing.

Great article about the XM and Sirius merger.

More later
Bro

No comments: