Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back to Normal


Man in a way I feel really sorry for this guy but it is still funny. The Beginning is good the middle is great and the ending...I guess he will have to home schooled now. Caught singing Crazy.

I bet you can figure out at least 80 percent of these Russian Wood Carvings. Some of them just blow my mind. Posted this as a way of remembering my time in the Moscow International Airport. Also to remember the Russian John Candy and quite a few hotties. Yes at the airport.

Vedder and Homme team up with The Strokes to record Marvin Gaye.

Podcasting after iTunes. The Good the Bad and the ugly.

Jeff Buckley movie...a few more details.

Sleater-kinney say goodbye. Chicago you get the last show...lucky dogs. Just don't passout in the heat.

File this one under DUH. XM and Sirius serious about getting together.

I already made you laugh...see up top. Now it is time to be afraid. Very afraid. From PBS' Frontline. The Dark Side.

More later
Bro

No comments: