Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

The mother of all traitors. Fun in all the wrong and right ways.

I have only one word for this vid of Jems: Make it stop please I wish I had never witnessed this oh all that is holy please stop them. Honestly it has to be a joke. Has to be.

Jerry's legacy.

Ray LaMontagne live review.

names of bands that would very hard to book.

The Dandy Warhols out on the road.

Gorilla Pop. A simple mission. Get you the music you like. I haven't tried it but if you do and it's good let me know. Or try indieburn.

Not sure how I feel about this. Video playing tombstones. I think I would have mine set up so you could play tetris.

I know I posted here before but incase you haven't checked back in awhile. Post a secret.

Women...gotta love'em. They do so many things right well sometimes.

You think you have it bad. An article on Slate. or what you have to look forward to.

I leave you tonight with boucing quarters.

More later
Bro

No comments: