Thursday, August 04, 2005

I miss my mother and I miss being her son

Dylan's All Along The Watchtower in cartoon form.

Favorite Summer Song of 60s, 70s or 80s.

All Songs Considered will Stream KOL and Secret Machines concert on August 11th at 9:30 club. How cool is that? Very.

Pitchfork has track by track preview of new Franz CD.

File under: I can't believe they make these things. Or I can't believe people buy them.

All is right in the world; she's just the female W. Someone hold me.

Squashed Philosophers. Big Thoughts shortened.

Panda Cam.

Have you ever wanted to be a bird and poop on everything. Wish granted.

Watch it preacher lady. The Holy Ghost Enema on iFilms.

RIP Little Milton. Bluesman.

The Best Brands
Let's see...
Sony - Fake movie reviewers, radio payola, and copy protected CDs.
Dell - Terrible tech support, no Windows CDs with computer systems, and random pricing (depending on which "coupon" you find).
Kraft - Macaroni and cheese with orange food-like powder.

Nice list. Well done.

More later
Bro

The title comes from the White Stripes latest Get Behind Me Satan. Not sure if it's a request or a demand but it is a great cd. The song is "I'm lonely but I ain't that lonely yet"

No comments: