Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Week of Live Music

I love Joe's Pub. Anytime I can get there makes me happy. It's a small (quite tiny) room with good sound and not a bad view in the room. Plus I love the "train ambiance".

I finally got back to Joe's Pub to watch Neil Nathan. I was thinking acoustic night of mellow musing...wow was I wrong. I mean there were mellow musings but he brought with him a full stage. Sax player, Lap guitarist, drummer, percussionist, guitar player and back up singer. They rocked that joint. He is probably best know for this cover of ELO in the Californication series. I have to wait for the DVD but I heard the scene was great.

Also met a guy working on this Lemmy Documentary

warning quite a bit of the naughty words.


So then tonight
Bacon Brothers Peak Performance

Then Wednesday night to Brooklyn to catch some Jazz by Mamady Kouyat

Not quite done...will be back.
Bro



----------------
Now playing: Morphine - Cure for Pain
via FoxyTunes

No comments: